Your device must be running iOS 3.2 or higher.
- Download and install Bluefire Reader.
- Create an Adobe Digital Editions ID.
- Next, use the Safari browser on your device to access EBSCO eBooks and locate an eBook you would like to download to the device.
- Click the Download (offline) link. If you are not logged into your ebscohost folder, you will be prompted to do so.
- Select a checkout period and click the Checkout & Download button.
- When prompted, tap to open the eBook with the Bluefire app.